Become a Cherished ONNY Supporter
Ways to Support ONNY
- Become a monthly donor for a nominal amount and watch your donation grow
- Make a gift in honor of or in memory of a loved one
- Participate in Amazon Smile where a percentage of your shopping dollars is donated to ONNY
- Become a Business Sponsor of a concert and receive advertising, concert tickets and publicity
- Contribute to the Music Fund to help ONNY purchase or rent music needed for concerts
- Double your gift by donating to the NNYCF matching gift program to grow ONNY's endowment
- Sponsor a Principal or section chair in the Orchestra
- Buy concert tickets as gifts for birthdays , anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Purchase CDs of ONNY concerts
- Support the Young Artist Competition
- Provide for ONNY in your estate planning
- Join our Volunteer Guild & donate your time and talent for a wide variety of tasks. Contact Michele Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northern New York Community Foundation continues to demonstrate it support for ONNY in many ways. Once again last year, NNYCF awarded a $15,000 grant to the Orchestra to help defray the cost of producing the Watertown concert series.
In June 2019, it bestowed a $10,000 matching grant to grow ONNY's endowment. Since then, $3,945 in private donations to the endowment have been matched by NNYCF.
Finally, in August, NNYCF authorized another $15,000 grant from the Sidney T. Cox Memorial Fund, held by NNYCF, to fund the season opening concert at the Clayton Opera House.
Double your contribution to ONNY with this wonderful matching gift opportunity. Contact Executive Director Kathy Del Guidice at email@example.com or 315-267-3251.
Volunteer Your Time
Click 'read more' to learn about volunteering your time with ONNY.